Update: December 1, 2021
- Docker image updates.
- Added PHP 8.1 images to list of available images.
- Remove sendmail and replaced with nullmail.
- Updated Chrome and Chrome Driver to 96.0.4664.45
- Updated Pantheon Terminus to 3.0.0 for use on PHP 8.0 & 8.1
- Added Acquia CLI
- Updated Search API SOLR core for v4.2.2
Update: August 31, 2021
- Docker images update only. No code changes.
- Update Chrome Driver to 93.0.4577.15.
- Updated Google Chrome to 93.0.4577.63.
Update: August 28, 2021
- Docker images only update. No code changes.
- Drush no longer requires -y flag or -r path in .probo.yaml files.
- Add versionizer command to display versions of software in container.
- Remove old Drush oriented configuration files that are no longer supported.
- Update Chrome Driver to 92.0.4515.107.
- Updated Google Chrome to 92.0.4515.159.
- Added Cypress package for scripted testing.
- Update Search API Solr core for v4.2.1
Update: March 6, 2021
- Project page now sorts by most recently active by default.
- Language to remind users of upload limits for assets.
- Support for PHP 8.0 (proboci/ubuntu:18.04-php8.0)
- Support for PHP versions 5.6 - 8.0 with Ubuntu 18.04. This officially makes all 14.04 and 16.04 images deprecated.
- All 18.04 images feature updated
drushversions. Drush is installed relative to the verison of Drupal being installed.
- Updates to LAMP stack. For versions, see the Docker Images page.
- Drupal 8 now default drupal version for all containers.
- Updates to SOLR for Drupal 7, 8 and 9.
- Removal of Stage File Proxy directives in Drupal Plugin as using configuration import for Drupal 8 or 9 would break this.
- Under the hood fixes to upgrade services to use newer versions of NodeJS.
- Schedule 14.04 and 16.04 images for removal on September 5, 2021
Update: February 21, 2021
- Support for Drupal 9. Settings configuration changes between 8 and 9 have been addressed. You can now specify if you are using Drupal 8 or Drupal 9.
- Corrected an issue where GitLab users were only getting the first 20 repositories found by Probo.
Please note: The next update is scheduled for January 2, 2022. Please monitor this page and our ProboCI Systems Status Page for more information and get on our news and information mailing list to be kept informed of the new and improved ProboCI.