Update: March 6, 2021
- Project page now sorts by most recently active by default.
- Language to remind users of upload limits for assets.
- Support for PHP 8.0 (proboci/ubuntu:18.04-php8.0)
- Support for PHP versions 5.6 - 8.0 with Ubuntu 18.04. This officially makes all 14.04 and 16.04 images deprecated.
- All 18.04 images feature updated
drushversions. Drush is installed relative to the verison of Drupal being installed.
- Updates to LAMP stack. For versions, see the Docker Images page.
- Drupal 8 now default drupal version for all containers.
- Updates to SOLR for Drupal 7, 8 and 9.
- Removal of Stage File Proxy directives in Drupal Plugin as using configuration import for Drupal 8 or 9 would break this.
- Under the hood fixes to upgrade services to use newer versions of NodeJS.
- Schedule 14.04 and 16.04 images for removal on September 5, 2021
Update: February 21, 2021
- Support for Drupal 9. Settings configuration changes between 8 and 9 have been addressed. You can now specify if you are using Drupal 8 or Drupal 9.
- Corrected an issue where GitLab users were only getting the first 20 repositories found by Probo.
Please note: The next update is scheduled for April 4, 2021. Please monitor this page and our ProboCI Systems Status Page for more information and get on our news and information mailing list to be kept informed of the new and improved ProboCI.